Weird behavior of KMail 1.8.1 when creating resource folders in an (online) IMAP account

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Jun 3 14:39:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

while some of my colleagues started using Kontact + Kolab 2 without any
problems, I had a situation where an online IMAP account had already been
created.
I tried to activate the groupware resource folders. KMail showed the usual
messagebox asking if creating the folders below the INBOX is okay. After I
had pressed Yes, it created the folders.

But after each restart of KMail, it shows me that messagebox again. The
folders are still there, they have the correct icons etc. but the
messagebox is kind of irritating.

I've found no bug report about it. And I haven't filed a new one, because
I'm not sure if it really is a bug, or if I did something wrong. (It's
unlikely though, as I have installed some Kolab 2 accounts without any such
problems - but they were all dIMAP accounts.) Some feedback would be
welcome.

Regards,
Andreas