need for screenshots

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 1 18:51:30 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 13:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> http://www.kolab.org/screenshots.html
>
> is in a bad state.
> We are in the need for good, cool and interesting screenshots
> demonstrating the power of Kolab.

Thanks to Markus Feilner from Feilner IT Linux & GIS,
I have added another and the first screenshot from the KDE Kolab 2 client.

Needless to say: We still need more screenhots. ;-)
(Is it possible to have too much?)

> Then I could select them for that page.
> Conditions:
>        * Give everybody permission to use the screenshots.
>        * Write down the version of  the software that can be seen (KDE,
> Kolab Server) * Somehow give them to me.
>            Method a) place them somewhere and mail the link to kolab-devel
>            Method b) try putting them in the wiki
>            Method c) email them to me after you asked me that you can

I found more good things that help me:
          * use a white background
          * save it as indexed png to save space
         * make a good preview with 200 pixel width.
        * Show business situations
        * Show the new feature of Kolab2.