Kolab install Problems

Oliver Wiemer o.wiemer at audiovisuellemedien.de
Wed Jun 1 16:20:16 CEST 2005

Hello ZigZAg,

do this

su -
enter passwd

mv /kolab /kolabtemp
cd /kolabtemp
sh obmtool kolab
#only RH based systems
chkconfig sendmail off
/etc/init.d/sendmail stop

# now start bootstrap
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b

Please enter Hostname [oliver.wiemer.lan]: -> do this

Do you want to set up (1) a master Kolab server or (2) a slave [1] (1/2):
press return

Please enter your Maildomain [wiemer.lan]: -> do this

Please choose a manager password [aMiRicGO0zF8IHz/]: -> do this

Enter fully qualified hostname of slave kolab server e.g. thishost.domain.tld
[empty when done]: -> press return

Do you want to create CA and certificates [y] (y/n): press y

Enter organization name [Kolab]: do this or press return
Enter organizational unit [Test-CA]: press return

CA certificate filename (or enter to create) -> press return

Enter PEM pass phrase: -> do this
Verifying - Enter PEM pass phrase: -> do this

Enter pass phrase for /kolab/etc/kolab/ca/private/cakey.pem: -> do this
Verify pass phrase for /kolab/etc/kolab/ca/private/cakey.pem: -> do this

/kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start

login with https://localhost/admin/

User is manager
Password from your entry.