Separating cn and mail attributes for distribution lists UI.

Adam Tworkowski atworkowski at masterfile.com
Fri Jul 29 16:08:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to separate the "cn" from "mail" in the Kolab web interface
for Distribution Lists.  The Kolab interface deliberately syncs cn and
mail in distributionlist/lists.php.  We are currently achieving this via
ldapmodify but it is tedious.

I need to achieve this to approximate a preexisting mail installation.

The current interface (admin/distributionlist/list.php) is: