how to distinguish calendar/contact items in Kontact

Timo Springmann t.springmann at linet-services.de
Wed Jul 27 14:08:49 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2005 13:57 schrieb Henning Holtschneider:
> - color highlighting of the different calendar entries, i.e. one color for
> each calendar (sub-)resource
>
> - ability to view only one (user's) calendar without having to "switch off"
> other calendars
>
> Is this a lack of functionality in the current implementation or am I
> simply too blind to find the correct options?

There's a patch from Tobias Koenig which allows you to color each subresource
with a different color: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=111951852901823&w=2

Works perfectly over here with kde-pim 3.4.1

> The same problem basically applies to contacts: I can choose where I want
> to save a new contact but it's impossible to tell where an existing contact
> comes from without switching the resources off on the lower left.

Don't know about this one, but at least I think this isn't that important as
for calendars.

Timo

--
LINET Services GbR
Linux im Intra- und InterNet

Gotenweg 15  Tel.:   0531-280 191 71
38106 Braunschweig Fax:    0531-280 191 72

http://www.linet-services.de
mailto:t.springmann at linet-services.de