Solved WebDAV (was: WebDAV folder on Kolab apache for own use)

Frank Matthieß frankm at lug-owl.de
Sat Jul 23 14:20:40 CEST 2005

Matt Douhan [2005-07-22 10:27 CEST]:
> On Friday 22 July 2005 10.08, Frank Matthieß wrote:
> > But if i access with the url http://server.bsv.lan/sunbird or the
> > https pendant, the browser git redirected to the login page.
> >
> > My small knowledge of apache configuration gave me no chance to find and
> > fix the problem.
>
> Without looking there is probably a rewrite rule in place that takes
> everything and sends it to the login page, if this is the case just adjust
> the regexp for the rewrite

The problenm wasn't the rewrite. This was simple a configuration problem
with directory directives.

I activate the configuration of /kolab/var/kolab/www in apache.conf and
the corresponding template and add a directory config for my webdav dir
to apache.local and template. I use the directoy config from
/kolab/var/kolab/www/webcalendar as template an change the path and
AuthName and Options. After restarting kolab2 apache everything works
fine. The /kolab/var/apache/log/apache-error.log give the hint to solve
the problem.

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

  In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain