Changing mailer-daemon distribution list membership

royce.smallbone at laneend.net royce.smallbone at laneend.net
Wed Jul 20 16:44:07 CEST 2005

OK, I'm glad at this stage it isn't something I am doing wrong :)

I don't suppose you can give me the commands to change this from the command
line?

If I have user.a at domain.ext and want to change it to user.b at domain.ext

At some point I will dig deep into the underlying technologies in
kolab, but for
the time being I am trying to use the product.

Thanks for your help,
Royce