Messed up my kolab 2.0 system?

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Mon Jul 18 15:11:51 CEST 2005

Hello List!

I try to reimport the content of my shared folders!
Somewhere during this procedure something went wrong and I deleted the new
shared folder, because I wanted to recreate it and give it a new try.
After some deleting and recreating the folder, proko2 complains about the
following problem: (sorry in german)

Fehler beim Lesen des Ordners shared.projekte auf dem Server:
Öffnen von Ordner shared.projekte nicht möglich. Serverantwort: System I/O
error

Certainly the folder doesn't exist anymore
in /kolab/var/imap/spool/domain/XXXXX

Who is kidding me?
Is kolab serving the nonexistend folder or is proko2 referencing to a cached
item?

Is there a config file where I could delete the "ghost folder"! :-))
It's funny, the kolab team or the people developing proko2 had developed
"virtuall imap folders" ROTFL!!!!

TIA
Stefan