Importing 3421 addressbook entries?

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Sun Jul 17 12:03:41 CEST 2005

Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl> writes:

> Op zondag 17 juli 2005 08:49, schreef Dieter Kluenter:
>> . Thus you don't need this attributes in your
>> initial ldif file or when adding entries, but if you do a backup or
>> recreation of the present database.
>
> Dieter is the last part of sentence correct?  I mean the part after the ","
> Shouldn't be there something after "the present database".

my lazy english plus disturbing telephone calls :-(
What I wanted to say is, that these operational attributes are only
required in an ldif file, if you have dumped your database to an ldif
file as backup and recreate the database from this backup ldif.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dkluenter.de