Archiving solution for kolab/postfix

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Thu Jul 14 18:17:26 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm currently implementing a solution to connect arbitrary email servers
with an existing archive. It's an smtp proxy that integrates perfectly
with postfix (as a content filter) and can connect most of the archive
solutions on the market (such as IXOS, OpenText, Documentum, Filenet)
via plugins. This will be no software to support archiving for
individual users but a pure backend solution.
I'll probably start a business with this and I wonder if anybody thinks
this might be interesting for kolab. Most of the companies that use a
kolab server have to archive their emails due to legal reasons but most
solutions on the market target only exchange and lotus notes.

Regards,

Carsten