What are annotations, where are the sieve filters stored

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 13 22:39:55 CEST 2005

Op dinsdag 12 juli 2005 09:31, schreef Henning Holtschneider:
> > Can anyone comment on the apps?  Ingo and Gosa look nice, but they seem a
> > little too much for being an email filter fronted for a user.  Smartsieve
> > looks good, but is not too recently updated....
>
> We have been using Smartsieve for over a year now without problems. It
> doesn't integrate with the webadmin but it serves its purpose well and we
> haven't had any problems so far.

Is it correct that only 1 sieve script can be active at a time.  From what I
experience with smartsieve this is just the case.  How about the kolab
filtered in the kolab-deliver.siv script?  Should I enter this in my own
filter script, should I neglect something else?

I'm talking about this rule:
require "fileinto";
if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"] {
fileinto "INBOX/Inbox";
}

In my smartsieve "File Into:" I have only "INBOX" and there is no
"INBOX/Inbox": is there something missing.

How should I read:
if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"]

Is this in English:
if header ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] contains ["FALSE"] do something?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless