Kolab-users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 18

will at thebase.com will at thebase.com
Mon Jul 11 16:31:14 CEST 2005

Hey:

Josef wrote:

> Further I would need to synchronize/import calendar
> and todo entries from a CRM based on MySQL...

I have a similar need to sync calendar with a custom database built on MySQL.
I'm not a programmer and an looking into having a module built. Are there
others that would be interested in sharing the cost of building this?

The storage model of Kolab is very efficient. However it seems to me that many
users will need to integrate groupware data into their business specific
databases. Rather than build gateways to sync data from LDAP to SQL
would it be
practical to build an optional storage backend to work with SQL?

thanks,

Will
will at thebase.com