Loosing events in Kontact used with Kolab 2

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Mon Jul 11 11:13:01 CEST 2005

On Thursday 07 July 2005 18:40, Timo Springmann wrote:

> A patch would be great. I rebuild the debian packaged from alioth a few
> days ago with the subresources-patch and would like to test the new patch
> as soon as I have some spare time...

Patch attached. By "subresources-patch", do you mean the recent addition of
per-subresource colors from trunk? If so, could you point me to where I can
get my hands on that one? No need to duplicate backporting work. :)

I'd appreciate if you could tell me if this patch fixes your problems, I've
committed it to the 3.4 branch as well.

Thanks,

Till