Is dimap required for calendar functions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jul 7 23:22:56 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 21:31 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Richard,

> This fits better to what I expected as an answer.  So, why is it adviced to
> make the resource folders visible (that is in the OpenOffice document, and
> at least in the version that I have on paper.  It's title is Proko2 Doc2).
> I would expect to keep these resource folders hidden.  Or there should at
> least be a warning, telling that the messages in the resource folders
> should not be touched....

I guess that the advice was given due to the fact that otherwise it is
currently not possible to deal with the resource folders.

E.g. if the calendar folder is hidden there is no way in the gui to enable
sharing (you need to place an ACL on the folder which is done via RMB on the
folder name)

Look at how OL2K3 compares to OL2K. With OL2K3 the issue is solved nicely.

Yours,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung