Is dimap required for calendar functions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jul 7 23:22:38 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 08:15 schrieb Matt Douhan:

Hi,

> specially for Horde, and I agree tat Horde needs a caching mechanism but it
> aint there now so this is what we have to live with.

Please check the archives. I explicitly showed which simple things need to be
done for the Horde client. It is exactly the same issue like with the pfb
generation code. The fix for the pfb is already in the cvs.

> Some sort of clever expiry would be great that excluded recurring events, I
> am not even sure that such a thing can be done, but it would help.

It can be easily done by reusing the code for the pfb generation. This code
exactly knows if an event is relevant or not relevant for some period of
time.

Regards,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung