german translation for the web-interface

Fri Jul 1 10:44:48 CEST 2005

Axel Schmidat schrieb:

> I´ve seen the choice of the languages at the right corner in the browser
> of course, but if I take german, I get  no change, it´s staying all in
> english :-(

Do you have JavaScript and Cookies enables in your Browser?
The language selection requires JavaScript enabled.

What happens when you call https://<servername>/admin/?lang=de_DE

By the way: I´ve just found another bug in Kolab2 Webinterface. I you
change the language more than once, the URI gets longer and longer.
The query string looks like that when you change DE -> EN -> FR -> NL:

  ?lang=en_US&lang=de_DE&lang=en_US&lang=fr_FR&lang=nl_NL

Regards,

René