Email and shared folder

Fri Jul 1 07:58:22 CEST 2005

Roy Hoobler schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I tried and have the same problem.  It is the final kolab2 server and I get
> the exact same error as René
>
> I tried a couple of different options (read/post) and all.  The server is
> portal.xxx.com and then i just tried xxx.com but then, the folder didn't even
> show up (kind of expected that).

Same thing here. The shared folder is visible in the client and usable.
Using the KONSEC-Connetor I can copy/move items to this shared folder.

The items are stored in the imap spool directory

/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/xxxxx.de/

-->8--
$ ls -la /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/xxxxx.de/
insgesamt 24
drwx------  2 kolab-r kolab-r 4096 30. Jun 21:00 shared^info
drwx------  5 kolab-r kolab-r 4096 30. Jun 10:31 user
$
--<8--

Martin has asked me to foward this issue to the bog tracker on:

https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/index

Today I will test the same scenario on a fresh installed Kolab2 running
on Fedora Core 3.

If I can find the same issue, I will forward this issue to the bug tracker.

Regards,

René