[kronolith] Kronolith and Kolab

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Jan 21 09:12:04 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 17:59 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
> I have uncomment the functions for kolab in hooks.php. Now i see
> "Horde/Kolab: Successfully synchronised calendar "alessio at cecchi.lan's
> Calendar"" in all kronolith's page. But in the options i have not a
> default calendar. If i try to create a calendar, no calendar are created.
>
> When i click on New Event it goes on "December 1999". I can't add an
> event.

Well, it looks as if you don't have resource folders added to your account.
AFAIK you have to use another client (e.g. Kontact from proko2 or KDE CVS
head branch or KDE 3.4 beta 1) to initially create the folders named
Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Journal. Creating them with any other
IMAP client should not be enough, because in that case there are some
needed folder annotations missing.

As soon as you have the folders in place, you can use the web frontend to
visit your calender by choosing the Calendar folder. Please do also read
the web frontend.
( http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-January/date.html )

Regards,
Andreas