Couldn't get Sieve working

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Thu Jan 20 13:07:54 CET 2005

Hello List!
I'm using kolab 1.9.3-20041201 with kdepim taken out of cvs one week ago.
I used kio_sieve with konqueror to beam the following sieve script to the
kolab server. timsieved accepted the script without complaining any errors.

require ["fileinto"];

if address :domain :contains "from" "organet.com"
 {
 fileinto "INBOX/OrgaNet";
 }

With sieveshell I acitvated the script and in my sieve folder are laying
around a .siv.script, siv.bc and its link to it named defaultbc

BTW: Is there another way to acitvate the script, without local login on the
server?

Any (internal) Mail coming from our domain is delivered into INBOX and not to
the mentioned subfolder!

Any hints?

TIA
Stefan