IMAP no Calender Folder

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 14 11:05:27 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 11:12, Hollerer Johannes wrote:
> I installed the kolab server (beta1) and tried to connect with KMail
> using an IMAP account!.
> I now see an Posteingang (German) but there are no other folders like
> Kalender (German for Calender) or Kontakte (German for Contacts) - can
> someone tell me what is wrong there ?? - was there something wrong at
> the installation ??.

The server does not create such folders, they are created by a Kolab2 client.
If you only connected with Kmail without Kontact and Groupware funcationality
enabled this is completely normal to not have additional folders.

When you use the right resource and enable Groupware for this resource
in Kontact settings -> Mail -> Misc to Kolab XML, on the next sync it
will suggest to create the default folders for you.