Downloading pop3 ISP emails into kolab IMAP server

will.taylor at erataylorrealty.com will.taylor at erataylorrealty.com
Sun Jan 9 17:27:31 CET 2005

Hello,

My company has paid for web hosting with email boxes. I would like to
continue to use those pop3 boxes and let the ISP worry about security and
viruses and spam and such, and want to shield my kolab server from the
internet. However I would like the people in the office to have their
e-mail in their kolab IMAP inbox, so the e-mails are stored in a central
location and not downloaded into  inboxes on different computers.

Our internet domain name: erataylorrealty.com
I set up the kolab server as server.erataylorrealty.com and set the
/etc/hosts to point to 192.168.0.50 as server.erataylorrealty.com

My question is how can I set it up to download the pop3 inboxes into the
imap inboxes?

Thanks!

Will Taylor