Presentation problem in html mails after reception

Aurélien Malo amalo at cerdd.org
Mon Jan 10 17:39:47 CET 2005

Hi,

I've got a Kolab 2 server (20041201-full version) up and running.1

Some html mails change when they are received by my kolab server. For example,
this code :
>.gutter         {       background-color: #5B5B5B       }
>.pied   {       background-color: #F2F2F2       }
>.piedCell       {       padding: 5px;   vertical-align: top }
>.piedCellLess   { padding: 2px  }
>.droitBg1 { background-color: #ECECEC; margin-bottom: 5px       }
>.droitBg2 {     background-color: #F3EDDE;      margin-bottom: 5px }
>.droitBg3 {     background-color: #EBF1F6;      margin-bottom: 5px      }

After postfix treatment, become :
>gutter         {       background-color: #5B5B5B       }
>pied   {       background-color: #F2F2F2       }
>piedCell       {       padding: 5px;   vertical-align: top }
>piedCellLess   { padding: 2px  }
>droitBg1 { background-color: #ECECEC; margin-bottom: 5px       }
>droitBg2 {     background-color: #F3EDDE;      margin-bottom: 5px }
>droitBg3 {     background-color: #EBF1F6;      margin-bottom: 5px      }

Something has removed the dots before the css classes. After looking into the
configuration files, I've seen this in "clamd.conf" :
># Perform HTML normalisation and decryption of MS Script Encoder code.
># Default: enabled
>#ScanHTML

Does the solution is to disable this option ? Does I have to recompile clamav
to disable it ? I've tried to disable the option in the file without success,
all my syntaxes have been refused ...

Best regards

Aurélien Malo - amalo at cerdd.org
Cerdd - CEntre Ressource du Développement Durable