Problems with new users and webclient calendars

Aurélien Malo amalo at cerdd.org
Fri Jan 7 20:31:39 CET 2005

Hi all,

I've got a Kolab 2 server (20041201-full version) and the horde framework (3.0
version) up and running.

I've got severals problems left :

- With Horde :
	- I can't use the web interface to view or modify my imap calendar, my imap
contacts, my imap notes and my imap tasks. For the calendar, I just see an
empty calendar and when I try to add an event, I've got a blank page and this
error in apache log like Zachariah. Whereas the directories "Calendar",
"Contacts", "Notes" adn "Tasks" exist and contain messages.
> [Thu Dec 16 19:13:13 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
> function on a non-object in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530
It's the same for the notes and the tasks.

- With Kontact (mandrake 10.1 version):
	- When I add notes, they don't be synchronised with the server and I don't
know why ?

- With the free/busy lists : I've heard that with the last kolab 2 version
they are generated on the server side, if it's right how does it work ?

I don't find the solutions in the mailing list but maybe I don't seek
enough ...

Thanks in advance and happy new year

Aurélien Malo - amalo at cerdd.org
Cerdd - CEntre Ressource du Développement Durable