LDAP : Too much connexions ...

Michael Harlaut m.harlaut at atolcd.com
Fri Jan 7 10:25:17 CET 2005

Hi list,

>After doing this several times, Cyrus will reject all new connexions, while the
>number of LDAP opened connexion has reached ~ 500 ou 600 ! OpenLDAP says "Too
>much connexions"

After posting the previous message (in the thread), I received several
mails in private, from people who encounter exactly the same problem and
want more informations about a way to resolve this.

Please post in the list instead ... This is more efficient and sure
cause I'm not a Kolab master and I do not want to give you wrong advices :)
What's more, it's interesting to show this is encountered by many people.

Thanks !

--
Michael Harlaut
Système et réseaux - Logiciels libres