Freebusy URL

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Jan 6 11:57:06 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005 11:26 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:
> Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de> writes:
> > Okay, find some more information below:
>
> [free/busy information from the pfb is not added to the free/busy list]
>
> > Any idea what goes wrong?
>
> Could be the same problem I ran into yesterday.  Does the folder have a
> suitable incidences-for annotation?  You can check on the server with
> cyradm's info command.  You can set the value with the folder properties
> dialog in Kontact.  See issue593[1] for more details.

Bernhard, the folder in question doesn't have this annotation on my system
(updated step by step from around begin of Oct):

localhost> info INBOX/Calendar
{INBOX/Calendar}:
  lastupdate:  5-Jan-2005 16:26:15 +0100
  partition: default
  size: 138230
  folder-type: event.default
  h-share-uid: 293ea819fab523f1b95382a1bde477f8

No matter what value I set in Kontact (CVS, about 2 days old), the
annotation is not set resp. added.
BTW, I treid to telnet into the IMAP server, but somehow I'm not able to
successfully login. If I get this working, I'll try to set the annotation
manually.

Andreas