Aethera 1.2.0

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 5 12:56:41 CET 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 11:34, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 13:25 schrieb Eugen Constantinescu:
>
> Hi Eugen,
>
> > theKompany.com is starting the new year with a new Aethera release.
>
> This is very good news!
>
> Bernhard: Can you please make this a news item on www.kolab.org?

I need to recheck the Kolab1 compabilitiy of Citadel, as far as I remember
they never were fully compatible to begin with (freebusy and so).
How well does the shared-folder support work
with our Kolab1 server implementations?

The reason is that I do not want people to give them an idea
that they can use it with shared folders on the Kolab1 servers if they
really cannot in the news.

> Eugen: Are you planning to support Kolab 2 in the near future?

Very interesting question!

	Bernhard