Kolab 1.0.14

Mark Saward msaward at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 25 06:23:56 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm playing around with a kolab 1.0.14 server (need to use this version
because it seems like upgrading will be difficult to kolab 2 - is there
an easy guide around?).

Here's the problem: I use the web admin page to add a new user.  The
user seems to be added correctly in every way, except no mailbox in
cyrus is made.  So I need to use cyradm and manually add the mailbox -
after that it all works fine.
What part of the kolab project is responsible for adding this?  What
might be points of failure I can examine?

The second problem is less important for the moment, but still important
- a user logs in to the web admin with their username and password (in
this case our usernames are in the format user at example.com).  They go to
vacation (My User Vacation Notification Setup), fill in their message,
and hit OK.  It takes about 30 seconds to load then I see a blank screen
except for a title 'My User Vacation Notification Setup'.  Is that
normal?  I'm guessing it is supposed to take me to a page where I can
turn on the vacation mode.  This problem may just be a gap of knowledge
on how to use the interface.

Thanks for your help,
Mark Saward