View calendar of other persons

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 23 16:06:01 CET 2005

On Thursday 17 February 2005 17:21, Timo Springmann wrote:

> I installed kolab2 and it seems to work.

Nice.

> I createt two users. Now I would
> like user1 to see the calendar of user2. So I right-clicked on the calendar
> folder, set permissions to "all" for user2. (I'm used to this, because I
> did this with normal imap folder many times at our company live system).

Did you sync it up after creating the folder?
This is done by the "fetch mail" button or n the regular intervall.

Also make sure that you have used the uid or the complete primary emails
address. (This is different from many imap setups where you do not need
the full email address.)

> After logging in as user2 and trying to subscribe to the calendar folder of
> user1 I can't see it. Actually I cannot see any folder I shared with user1.
>
> Which is the way to go?

Check the two point above.
If they fail, there are more debugging possibilities.