Howto delete a kolab zombie user?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Feb 20 21:28:58 CET 2005

Am Sonntag 20 Februar 2005 21:12 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005 20:52 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Now I have to do LDAP part. When using slapcat/add I do not need
> > authentification (cause the service is down)??
>
> Well, you must be root but yes there is no ldap authentification involved.

I see.
I miss something like deleting the old database. Otherwise "add" make no
sense :-) How do I delete the whole database?

> There might also be some left overs in the freebusy hierarchy.

Hmm, there should be a /kolab/var/resmgr/freebusy.log
Cause I do not have such a file, is it possible, that there is nothing left?
/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache is empty. Where do I have to look?

> Regards,
Thanks
> -- martin
Thorsten