problem on proko2

digitalphoto digitalphoto at digitalphoto.com.br
Tue Feb 15 23:33:19 CET 2005

well, I had a problem in the morning with proko2 and never got a reply from
anyone. so I'll reply to my own post and report what happened:
actually, I was so desperate that I forgot to give further details:
freebsd 5.3 - installed proko2 from the tar ball at intevation site.
anyway, I downgraded to the ports version. the main difference is that it
shows an IMAP resource and proko 2 doesn't. does anyone know if that is the
problem. shal I install KDE HEAD also to have the vclient working?
regards,
joe karma