View calendar of other persons

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Feb 12 02:05:00 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 11. Februar 2005 10:22 schrieb Timo Springmann:

Hi Timo,

> before installing and using kolab2 I would like to know if it's possible
> for one person to view the calendar of another person.

Provided that the other person sets proper access control entries this is
indeed a basic use case for Kolab 2.

> So, will this be possible with kolab and kontact (kde 3.4)?

Yes, we at Erfrakon use exactly this (Kolab 2 + KDE 3.4 Beta) successfully for
concurrent access to each others calendars, notes and tasks.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany