View calendar of other persons

Timo Springmann t.springmann at linet-services.de
Fri Feb 11 11:52:07 CET 2005

hi,

Am Freitag, 11. Februar 2005 11:38 schrieben Sie:
> Am Friday, 11. February 2005 10:22 schrieb Timo Springmann:
> > So, will this be possible with kolab and kontact (kde 3.4)?
>
> It's possible with that combination of software. Note that there has just
> been a bug fixed in Kontact which made Kontact crash when defining a folder
> as Calendar. You should give CVS HEAD a try.

I'll wait until kde 3.4 is done before using kolab/kontact in our productive
environment. But I would like to test some things (like installation and
configuration of kolab) before going life. But sharing calendar data is very
important for us so I had to ask before I dedicate more time to get kolab
running... good to hear that it at least _should_ be no problem with
kolab+kontact :)

Timo