View calendar of other persons

Timo Springmann t.springmann at linet-services.de
Fri Feb 11 10:22:03 CET 2005

Hi list,

before installing and using kolab2 I would like to know if it's possible for
one person to view the calendar of another person. I don't mean just the
free&busy stuff. I would like to share (readonly or read/write) my calendar
with some of my workmates. They should be able to look in my calendar and see
where I am.

The last few days I played with kontact and I managed it to store my
calendardata on an imap server but it seems like I only can have one
imap-folder with appointments inside. Of course I can subscribe to an
calendar-folder of another person, but I only see his/her appointments as
emails (I tried this with kontact of kde 3.3.2).

So, will this be possible with kolab and kontact (kde 3.4)?

Timo