Problem with distributed folders

Michael Brunn mike at brunn.ws
Thu Feb 10 20:20:16 CET 2005

Hello!

I'm using Kolab2b2 in following scenery:

I share my calendar with my secretary and vice versa. We use Outlook 2003 and
Toltec Connector 1.9.

Sometimes I couldn't add Events to my secretary's calendar. I had put it in
her outlook calendar folder, but it didn't syncronize with the server.

After testing around a bit, I found out this: I renamed her calendar to
"Kalender Büro" so that it is more handy than with it's original name. After
adding the event, the calendar's folder "Kalender" in my secretary's
imapd-spool directory disappeared and a folder "Kalendar Büro" appeared in my
imapd-spool directory.

This looks like a bug. But I do not know wether Kolab or the Toltec connector
is buggy.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Yours,
  Michael.

--
mike at brunn.ws    |    http://www.brunn.ws/    |    Powered by Linux

"I like work ... I can sit and watch it for hours."