Multiple people using same user account

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Feb 10 14:21:07 CET 2005

Hello Hamish,

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 15:02, Hamish wrote:
> We have a couple of groups of people who share workstations, and thus, also
> email. What we have done so far is to make a single user
> repairs at mydomain.com. This works fine for those users, but now the problem
> comes. The manager of the department also wants to receive mail sent to
> repairs at mydomain.com.

It needs to be another _copy_ of the email I presume.

THRID SCENARIO
Make repars at mydomain.con a group account.
Give all persons the right permssions to read and write.
Add the manager to the read people.
Otherwise you could give the additional person read access to the folder.
(If those persons use OL/Toltec, you need to enable email delivery into a folder.)