Work flow for manual and semi-manual resource account handling

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Feb 8 15:35:10 CET 2005

Hi,

does anyone having experience about how the manual modes in the resource
handling are intended to work? I can select five options in the Kolab 2
admin frontend. Allways Reject, Allways Accept, and Reject If Conflicts are
quite easy to understand.
But what is needed to manually manage a resource account? What steps have to
be done in Kontact and in OL with Toltec Connector? Is someone able to
explain the work flow for Manual? Manual If Conflicts seems to be easy once
Manual is clear.

I've tried with two identities and two accounts in Kontact but didn't get it
working smoothly. I've no idea how it should work with OL.

TIA,
Andreas