postfix rejects messages

likot likot at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 17:11:06 CET 2005

Hi guys,

I was following this thread but it died down. I have
the same problem but diff. situation. Some of the
roaming users can't use the kolab mailserver directly
(ISP blocking port 25 etc..) so they can't
authenticate to send email. When they try to send
emails to local users at the kolab server relaying
through their ISP's  mail server with a from header of
an existing user of the kolab server it gets denied as
invalid sender.

Is there a way to let the kolab server accept the
emails and don't check for the from header?

-Dek