Send messages to shared folders

Jose Figueras jose.figueras at speriaitc.com
Mon Dec 19 12:02:21 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for your quick answer.

El Domingo 18 Diciembre 2005 20:42, Bernhard Reiter escribió:
> [...]
> Two possibilities:
> a) The shared folder account was not properly created.
> Check for existence of the folder
> in /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/example.com/

The execution of 'ls -l /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/mydomain.tld/' shows
(after create 'd.gerencia' shared folder from webadmin page and include
myself with all permissions):

	drwx------  2 kolab-r kolab-r 144 2005-12-19 12:18 shared^d^gerencia

> b) It does not have posting permissions.
> Try setting anyone to "p" with cyradm.

These are my results for your suggestion:

	zeus2# /usr/local/kolab/bin/cyradm --user manager mail.mydomain.tld
	zeus2.mydomain.tld> lam shared.d.gerencia at mydomain.tld
	jose.figueras at mydomain.tld lrswipda
	zeus2.mydomain.tld> lam user/jose.figueras at mydomain.tld
	jose.figueras at mydomain.tld lrswipcda

It's OK invoke cyradm with my kolab fqdn (mail.mydomain.tld) and cyradm
answer with my system fqdn (zeus2.mydomain.tld)?

It's OK obtain different permissions for shared folder user permissions
(lrswipda) that kolab user permissions (lrswipcda)?

Jose