Logfile Analysis

Rodrigo de Oliveira Gomes akada at uol.com.br
Fri Dec 16 18:30:10 CET 2005

Good personal day, I finished to implement my server of email with kolab version 2.0.1.  I am trying to implement a solution of monitoramento of the email traffic.  Former:  How many e-mails usuário1 sent/received.  Amount of virus, Spam and etc.  One will detail, placed a Log called Analyzer "ISOQLOG", after to implement all the necessary configurations, discovered that the same until it was functioning, but tripled the numbers.  Former:  Usuário1 sent 3 e-mails, isoqlog said that it had sent 9.  Somebody already had some problem thus?  OBS:  Already I tried to configure mailgraph and awstats, but without much success.  Some suggestion?

Att

Rodrigo de Oliveira Gomes