kontact and tasks

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be
Fri Dec 16 14:25:40 CET 2005

Hi,

Just started with installation of the kontact clients for our linux people.
It works fine however I do not seem to get the Tasks to get to work.

When trying to save them I get an error:
'No writable resource was found, saving will not be possible. Reconfigure
KMail first'.

I had this problem also for calendars/contacts on machine running KDE 3.4
(debian hoary) where apparently a bug resides giving the same effect.
After upgrading to KDE 3.4.3 the problem was fixed, except for the Tasks
(To-do lists).

Does anyone know a solution? Apparently no KDE resources for to-do lists
exists on my installation, perhaps this has something to do with this?

Kind regards,
Pieter

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)