admin user: good for what?

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Sun Dec 11 17:35:20 CET 2005

Hi @All!

unfortunately there is no manual that comes with Kolab in any way. For this
reason I see that the Web interface needs to offer as much documentation or
hints as possible.

One question I have hit today: What is the admin user good for? What can the
admin user do what the manager cannot do?

Perhaps the developers could take this as input: Please add some little "help
function" where the newbie user can see what the various options do.

BTW, I haven't found out either. If you know, what the admin user is good for,
please reply! :-)

Regards
Markus