kolab-start-error

Sven Gehr sven at dreampixel.de
Fri Dec 9 14:41:15 CET 2005

Hi at all,

I have installaed the current kolab-2.1beta on debian sarge. Whe I start
kolab I get the following error:

kolab start all
OpenPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:spamassassin:%start: failed with return code
98
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| Could not create INET socket on 127.0.0.1:783: Die Adresse wird
bereits verwendet (IO::Socket::INET: Die Adresse wird bereits verwendet)
OpenPKG: start: amavisd, apache, clamav, imapd, postfix, proftpd,
kolabd.

I can't locate a service in /etc/services witch use this port ??

best

sven gehr
Linux-User-Nummer: 368994