Fwd: Re: transferring build

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Dec 2 17:19:26 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 29. November 2005 10:51 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> As I wrote multiple times before:
> I will change it, if a significant majority is in favour of this change.

I am not going to discuss this.

Just the plain fact that intevation is hosting the ml does not mean that I am
willing to discuss the _very_ same topic over and over again for every kolab
ml.

For me the users ml became a burden. I am not willing to waste my time with a
non functional ml (e.g. broken archive).

You can reach me either via pm or the devel ml.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/