Does perl applications under kolab framework use FSL library for syslogging?

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Wed Aug 24 12:33:04 CEST 2005

I installed OpenPEC which is an application for Italian Certified Email
systems ( http://www.openpec.org) that's written in perl.
I configured it to use syslog instead of log to file.
I configured an fsl source /kolab/etc/fsl/fsl.openpec
I'm sure that OpenPEC is using Kolab's perl and not system perl.
OpenPEC use Unix::Syslog .

However i cannot get the logs as i want:
OpenPEC -> Perl -> Unix::Syslog -> Fsl -> /kolab/etc/fsl/fsl.openpec ->
/kolab/var/openpec/openpec.log

Does anyone know if the perl Unix::Syslog work trough Fake Syslog Library?

Best Regards

Fabio