LXOffice

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Sat Aug 20 15:14:35 CEST 2005

Dear Community,

is there any easy way to extend the kolab scheme? I would like to add the
configuration of the ERP software "LX-Office" to the kolab user scheme, so
that all my kolab users will also be lxoffice users and that there is a
single point of configuration for my system.

By this we could start to define an integrated solution for small enterprises.
Striking is also the fact that the developers of lxoffice have started a
groupware solution that is based on imap, postfix, spamassassin etc. and that
all the lxoffice componentes are developed in Perl. :-))

In the commercial world, enterprises agree on cooperations because they
complement each other. I see a strong reason that kolab2 and lxoffice should
offer at least an integration strategy :-)

What do you think?

Best wishes,

Markus