Free/Busy with OL03 and toltec 2.0

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Aug 11 17:22:01 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

The free busy is done by Outlook itself. The root certificate is not
installed and when the OL code fails to validate the server certificate it
fails silently.

The Toltec Connector use OpenSSL for the IMAP4 encryption that works very
well with the self signed certificate generated by the Kolab server for the
Cyrus-IMAP server.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC