Groups in Kolab and Horde

Oliver Jehle oliver.jehle at monex.li
Thu Apr 21 10:15:42 CEST 2005

On Wednesday, 20. April 2005 11.56, Stuart K Bingë wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Tuesday, 19 April 2005 10:58, Oliver Jehle wrote:
> > > Note that the Horde Kolab2 client is still in development
> > > and experimental.
> >
> > Horde and kolab2 doesn't work in the moment. I tried the latest cvs
> > checkout of horde together with kolab2 (as documented on the wiki)  and i
> > get always the same error (missing referenced Object in Kolab.php).
>
> Is that error encountered only when using Turba for contact management?
> Other than that, calendaring, notes and tasks all work fine with Horde on
> Kolab2...
>
> There is another issue with people encountering similar errors when using a
> non-English locale - is this perhaps the case for you?
>
> > There is a bug reported  in bugs.horde.org since november 2004
> > http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=866, which point to the same problem.
>
> I'm currently working to resolve this bug; after that's done I'll be taking
> a look at the non-English problems. With these two issues resolved the web
> client should be entirely usable.

I think i found the problem...  But perhaps there is already a hook or
something like that solve this...

first i set the uid and 1. mail address different in kolab, because i like to
use my internal uid and not the email adress to login. With this setting,
nothing work (calendar, tasks etc...)

i dropped the user and set uid=main email address and now  calendar and tasks
work in horde...

turba is as you told still not working ...  there i get

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /horde/Kolab.php on
line 552