installing/migrating kolab on a hot server possible?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Apr 20 22:59:06 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2005 21:22 schrieb Alfred Poschmann:

Hi,

> Btw, this is a fairly small installation with just a handful of users.

Why do you need hot installations when only a handfull of users is affected.

But nevertheless I recommend for critical migrations a dedicated machine for
kolab and some plans for fallback in addition to mail duplication at the
gateway level.

And did I mention that having a very recent backup is always a good idea.

Basically what you are asking for is a typical consultants job which is not
really Kolab specific.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany