kolab2 and horde problem

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 14:12:09 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:56, Markus Feilner wrote:
> Hello List,
> first sorry for cross-posting, but this is essential for using kolab in
> business context.
> ;-)
> Is anybody currently working on the problem that kolab2 and horde don't
> work together ? It's the SQL problem...
> Is there no real web client (user) frontend beside the administrator gui?
> What do you recommend - webmailer like squirrelmail?
> Horde seems to me much better, being probably one o the most flexible
> webGUIs I've ever seen...
> How can I contribute - I'm no Programmer.

Horde works quite well with kolab2 now, while it is still not stable, there do
not seem to be any really nasty bugs. Development is continuing with it as
well. Is there something specific that is not working for you?
You will need to use the horde modules from cvs, and follow the instructions
at http://www.kolab.org/webclient.html
Hope that helps.