Groups in Kolab and Horde

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus.pokorra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:30:06 CEST 2005

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for your answer.

> Not initially. The group account is similiar to a regular account,
> except that the "calendar" system user can write into the default
> calendar initially.
>
> You then can use ACLs and the freebusy incidences-for setting
> to define which users are part of the group and how they can use it.
> This is done by logging into the group account.

I could nowhere find documentation about the account type "group".
When I login with an account that has the account type "group", I
cannot see any functionality in the Kolab webinterface to manage ACLs.
I only have available:
My user settings, Mail Delivery | Forward Email | Vacation, and About Kolab
I still see the role "user" at the top of the screen.

Any suggestions or links to documentation?
Thanks very much,
Timo